R.& S. Beverages Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

FizzyLizzy

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
This is my first post to the forum, I just discovered it today. What a fantastic site! I live in Maine and find interesting things all the time, especially on the island where my family lives. There are several spots that have abandoned houses as well as old bunkers and I have found bottles (mostly broken) and interesting artifacts. I have this bottle that I don't know about, it could be after the 1900's, but there isn't a seam so i don't know. It says R&S Beverage, Asbury Park and Lakewood N.J. REG. CONT.25 OZ. The lettering seems to be etched. It is SUPER heavy and an intriging part is it says Made in Czechoslovakia, handwritten (etched), at the bottom. I just don't understand why it wouldn't be made in the US. Anyway, if anyone knows any info about this bottle, i'd appreciate hearing about it. I love it and use it as a vase. Thanks!

Li21208.jpg

Attachments

• Li21208.jpg
    Li21208.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 50

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi fizzylizzy, welcome to the forum. i don't have any information on your bottle, but i sure do love the color. i'm sure someone can give you information. nice find, rhona

FizzyLizzy

Reaction score
thanks for the comments, i just looked on ebay and I see there is no shortage of these type bottles!!! [:D]

trussin

Reaction score
Hey Fizzy or is it lizzy? I live about an hour from Lakewood. Sure theres tons of them but that doesnt change anything. The bottles cool. welcome. Joe B

KentOhio

Reaction score
People like the Czech-made ones because the colors are so good.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu