Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Rainbow (Cotton Club) Black Cherry?

nhpharm

Apr 24, 2007
Looks faked to me. Soda labels are rarely in good shape...the bottles were crated and the labels took a beating.

CanadianBottles

May 24, 2014
That looks pretty suspicious to me. Notice how both the label and cap don't mention Cotton Club anywhere on them. A cap not mentioning the brand isn't that unusual for smaller companies but a label not mentioning the brand raises huge red flags. The label also looks unusually crisp around the edges and the printing quality looks a bit off - I wouldn't be surprised if someone printed it off their computer. I think this is someone's fantasy bottle they made.

Soda

Dec 2, 2019
Texarkana, AR/TX
That looks pretty suspicious to me. Notice how both the label and cap don't mention Cotton Club anywhere on them. A cap not mentioning the brand isn't that unusual for smaller companies but a label not mentioning the brand raises huge red flags. The label also looks unusually crisp around the edges and the printing quality looks a bit off - I wouldn't be surprised if someone printed it off their computer. I think this is someone's fantasy bottle they made.
It appears so. Thanks for the heads up! I don't think I'm gonna buy it lol.

WesternPA-collector

Mar 10, 2018
Connellsville, PA
Always buyer beware on Ebay. Some sellers are honest and some aren't. This was probably made for someone that just wanted a bottle to look "nice" on a shelf and didn't care if it was original.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Terry05