rainier beer split?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

leebran20

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone could give me some info and also maybe value on this bottle. I found it up in the mountains in Honolulu a couple years ago.

It's about seven inches tall, tooled blob, and embossed: Rainier/Seattle Brewing & Malting Company/Beer. There are stars embossed in a circle around the S B & M part, and also R & Co. on the base.

My partner told me he's seen big sizes of Rainier before, but not this one. Thanks.

Xv63288.jpg

Attachments

• Xv63288.jpg
    Xv63288.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 134

David E

Reaction score
Well I live in Seattle area and have drank a few of those(Not that Old).Don't really know how old Raineer Beer is, do know the mountain is still here (Has not blown it's top yet, as St Helen's did)> Last I seen of the brewing company it was right along the freeway #5 just before you get into the downtown of Seattle from the South. Have only known of one glass company in Seattle (North West Glass) which is a N W joined.
Do find R & Co 1879 to 1888 Roth & Co. San Fran
and a unknow mark R & Co on export Beers 1880 to 1900 (Techniques)

Dave

leebran20

Reaction score
Hey Dave: Thanks for letting me know what you do know. I appreciate the help. With its tooled blob top and shape, I would date the bottle around 1880-ish, maybe a bit later.

Take care.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn