Random misc. bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sandchip

Reaction score
Great colors on those schnapps, too, What's the black square in the middle back?

opmustard

Reaction score
Cheap Earthquake insurance?
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Yes, but more of a cheap insurance for me accidently bumping into the display case.
Luckily, I live in an area where we don't have earthquakes. If we did have earthquakes here, the whole state would be under water or just one huge sink hole.
opmustard

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Yes, but more of a cheap insurance for me accidently bumping into the display case.
Luckily, I live in an area where we don't have earthquakes. If we did have earthquakes here, the whole state would be under water or just one huge sink hole.
opmustard
What state do you in? I am in north New Jersey.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

opmustard

Reaction score
What state do you in? I am in north New Jersey.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Florida, retired here about 7 years now. Used to live in N. & S. Ca and grew up in Hawaii and bounced back from CA to the islands. Can't imagine leaving up North with how cold it gets up there. This year its cold here (for Florida) and I can barely stand it. Summers do get pretty hot here.
opmustards

Nickneff

Reaction score
Thanks for saying my bottles look that good.
The cathedral on the left is supposely a rather rare one, not sure. It was dug in New Orleans then sold to a collector in Florida. It was lightly tumbled and then I bought it from him at a really reasonable price.
I was going to send it off to an auction house for resale, but my wife talked me into keeping it.
I'll post some pictures later this week.
In all my years of collecting antique bottles, I've never owned or had the chance to buy one of this type of cathedral, so I thank my wife for her suggestion to keep it.
The cathedral pepper sauce on the right appears to have a type of iron pontil. I just can't figure out if its pontiled.
The K-1 and the small coffin poison I got from Rudy Kuhn just before he passed away. Rudy was a very good person. Super nice and very smart.
I also have a large Rough On Rats poster that belonged to Rudy.
opmustards
Yes the cathedral pickle jar is absolutely fantastic I've dug quite a few of those they are quite attractive especially when they extremely big I've dug them before. 14 inches tall monsterous big it was in a deep emerald green color to they get very beautiful too

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Florida, retired here about 7 years now. Used to live in N. & S. Ca and grew up in Hawaii and bounced back from CA to the islands. Can't imagine leaving up North with how cold it gets up there. This year its cold here (for Florida) and I can barely stand it. Summers do get pretty hot here.
opmustards
Sound like a vacation destination. I have lived my whole life in N.Y. & N.J. The colds not bad if your born into it. I have been in -50 degree temperatures before, now thats cold. Not always like that. Lot closer places than this. It was nice talking or is it babbling. Thanks for the reply.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown