RARE BOTTLE (?)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SandiR

Reaction score
This is the exact bottle recently listed on ebay. Surprisingly enough, even at $50, it closed with no bids. Early, beautiful soda that you'd think would be worth that.

Yes, the exact same photographs. Are you asking so you can buy it for $50? Or are you wondering if your listing is too low?

hemihampton

Reaction score
It said the listing ended because "there was an error in the listing", which usually means the seller accepted an offer. I would guess that it sold for more than $50.

it hasn't even sold yet, it's still on ebay.

Huntindog

Reaction score
Looks just like the one I have in my collection. I paid $100 for mine.
It will be interesting to see what it sells for.

Chcivic

Reaction score
I found a 12 sided light pink bottle in a river across the street from my house, unfortunately it was just the bottom. I have always wondered what it might have been and or looked like. Does anyone know what the pink might have been ?

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Not to stereotype, but I'd guess and say a perfume or cosmetic. You might want to kick around the sand near the spot where you found that piece. You might get lucky...

hemihampton

Reaction score
MAYBE PINK FROM SCA (SUN COLORED AMETHYST) ??????? LEON.

Chcivic

Reaction score
I have,but the river is up against an old railroad track and most of the bottles I have found are battery oil bottles from Waterbury Connecticut, and a few whiskey bottles I'm guessing from the railroad workers and fur trappers back in the day

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
I'd save anything having to do with RRing, whiskey, or anything not smashed. ..The next time I go through the Brass City on 84 I'll think of you while crossing the bridge. :) Just in case when you joined and nobody may have noticed--Welcome to our online bottle club and feel free to ask those questions.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
I found a 12 sided light pink bottle in a river across the street from my house, unfortunately it was just the bottom. I have always wondered what it might have been and or looked like. Does anyone know what the pink might have been ?
If it's actually pink, rather than light purple, I'm guessing it was some sort of vase or tableware rather than a bottle that some product came in. It's a pretty unusual colour for bottles, and was almost never used for something meant to be thrown away.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18