Rare colored Mason JarAnyone know the value our scarcity?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Apparently Tony didn't like the answer he got on the Jars discussion page. So, instead of posting photos of the base & lip as requested there, he chose to post the same single photo here. I stand by my answer posted on the Jars discussion page.

That's impossible, because if you look at the dates & times of his post he actually posted this picture here first before he even posted it on the Jars discussion page.

jarsnstuff

Reaction score
That's impossible, because if you look at the dates & times of his post he actually posted this picture here first before he even posted it on the Jars discussion page.
You might win that argument since I for one, check the jars discussion page much more frequently than this one. I see he posted in both forums on 11/29. I haven't figured out how to tell the time of each post so I'll take your word for it. However, he was asked to post photos of the base & lip in both forums and has not done so on either one.

Last edited:

hemihampton

Reaction score
Now that the site has just changed not sure anybody can see the times of the post anymore?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi