rare Rabit marble..

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

carling

Reaction score
Too late to revise the title to add the word China because of the bidding, but you can revise your listing and mention the word China and it might help you get more people looking at it.

Maybe you should include a link to this thread on your listing, it might help change the views of some of those doubters out there.

Good luck!

Rick

epackage

Reaction score
still kickin' ass, best of luck and hope it hits your reserve.....:O)

swizzle

Reaction score
Only $1,249? Its probably not a very good marble. Yeah Right!! I think its doing great. I hope you didn't set your reserve to high. It might get up over $2,000 just yet. I hope there's a killer bidding war at the end. Swiz

RedGinger

Reaction score
Congrats on finding such an awesome, beautiful marble. I'm glad to see it's doing so well. I have to say it's really adorable. Perhaps it was thrown away when the kids grew up, but I like to think I would keep it because it is so cute and would remind me of my kids. Then again, it might have been dropped. It's fun to speculate about these things.

crozet86

Reaction score
That is one great marble and congrats!. I wouldnt let the doubters of the authenticity get to me as most are probally jealous they didnt find it.The real hard core marble collectors know the truth and im sure that will be shown at auctions end.

caldigs

Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys. Did I mention that a few guys valued the marble at $80-$500 and offered to broker it at that price ?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky