Rare unopened FROSTI

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

pmustang27

Reaction score
how much would this even. Cost
c2ae16d0e16509e8c07fd774e30b0a65.jpg

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Those are not hard to come by. Full unopened is right but no telling when it was filled. Could have been last week. Frostie is a local bottle here in N.J. it is a 60's bottle. From camden, N.J. where did you get it from?
ROBBYBOBBY64.

pmustang27

Reaction score
Those are not hard to come by. Full unopened is right but no telling when it was filled. Could have been last week. Frostie is a local bottle here in N.J. it is a 60's bottle. From camden, N.J. where did you get it from?
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Its 67 and I got.it.in Pennsylvania for 5 bucks

embe

Reaction score
probably 5 cents at the time. Did you shake it (carbonation) or is that gunk floating at the top?

pmustang27

Reaction score
probably 5 cents at the time. Did you shake it (carbonation) or is that gunk floating at the top?
No I just got it in that pic guy had it.in fridge

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
No I just got it in that pic guy had it.in fridge

The seal of the cap has been compromised. Oxygen has now gotten inside and is rusting the cap from the inside out. I have at least a dozen full sodas in various stages of going. Yours has lost a lot of liquid. It really is not a bad price for the bottle. I would store it out of the fridge if you ever get another one.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

pmustang27

Reaction score
The seal of the cap has been compromised. Oxygen has now gotten inside and is rusting the cap from the inside out. I have at least a dozen full sodas in various stages of going. Yours has lost a lot of liquid. It really is not a bad price for the bottle. I would store it out of the fridge if you ever get another one.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
O for sure I have it in my garage now thanks for the information I'm trying to understand and collect cau se e there a big.bottle show coming up I'm going to and they want me.2.start pricing my stuff I'm just how do you price it I've been finding stuff recently in my back yarrd

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
O for sure I have it in my garage now thanks for the information I'm trying to understand and collect cau se e there a big.bottle show coming up I'm going to and they want me.2.start pricing my stuff I'm just how do you price it I've been finding stuff recently in my back yarrd

Depends on the stuff. All value is subjective.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eloc1