Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Rare?

Dogo

DOGO
Apr 8, 2020
Central NJ
I have never seen that one and I have collected Cod Liver Oil bottles for many years so I probably would have noticed it. The glass stopper is not common, altho they do show up from time to time. I wonder if it might be English, or a medical product not for home use. Maybe someone else knows.

Melissa Bachusz

Jun 4, 2021
I have never seen that one and I have collected Cod Liver Oil bottles for many years so I probably would have noticed it. The glass stopper is not common, altho they do show up from time to time. I wonder if it might be English, or a medical product not for home use. Maybe someone else knows.

CanadianBottles

May 24, 2014
Welcome to the forum! I've never seen it either, but since it's English I wouldn't really expect to have come across it. We get a lot of British bottles in Canada but not a particularly wide variety of them, generally speaking. I don't think we have many members on here familiar with UK bottles unfortunately.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Jan 11, 2020
New Jersey
Hello bottle lovers! I purchased this bottle complete with stopper and wondered if anyone has any info on this? Liver Saline with a bottle embossed on it. Can’t find much info so assuming I may have a rare one? I’m new to the group.
Thank you View attachment 226114
I did find one for sale on line. They mention salts cure medicine. Saline is a liquid, so must have been a salt water quack cure? Definitely from GB.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wvhillbilly89