Rare?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Melissa Bachusz

Reaction score
Hello bottle lovers! I purchased this bottle complete with stopper and wondered if anyone has any info on this? Liver Saline with a bottle embossed on it. Can’t find much info so assuming I may have a rare one? I’m new to the group.
Thank you
1BEAF691-6194-4689-B798-56F5A3C04C50.jpeg

Dogo

DOGO
Reaction score
I have never seen that one and I have collected Cod Liver Oil bottles for many years so I probably would have noticed it. The glass stopper is not common, altho they do show up from time to time. I wonder if it might be English, or a medical product not for home use. Maybe someone else knows.

Melissa Bachusz

Reaction score
I have never seen that one and I have collected Cod Liver Oil bottles for many years so I probably would have noticed it. The glass stopper is not common, altho they do show up from time to time. I wonder if it might be English, or a medical product not for home use. Maybe someone else knows.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I've never seen it either, but since it's English I wouldn't really expect to have come across it. We get a lot of British bottles in Canada but not a particularly wide variety of them, generally speaking. I don't think we have many members on here familiar with UK bottles unfortunately.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Hello bottle lovers! I purchased this bottle complete with stopper and wondered if anyone has any info on this? Liver Saline with a bottle embossed on it. Can’t find much info so assuming I may have a rare one? I’m new to the group.
Thank you View attachment 226114
I did find one for sale on line. They mention salts cure medicine. Saline is a liquid, so must have been a salt water quack cure? Definitely from GB.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Dogo

DOGO
Reaction score
Saline is used in IVs as a medium for medications and to re-hydrate, so possibly a hospital supply product.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora