Rarer Florida Hutch for trade

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

willieboy

Reaction score
Hello,I have an extra scarce Florida Hutchingson stopper, a Brooksville Bottling Works/Brooksville. Fla. for trade for a Hutchinson/gravitating stopper from Florida I don't have. Something of equal scarcity in decent condition would work, especially something from the panhandle of Florida or south Florida. Especially looking for a Hutch from Green Cove Springs or Perry Florida. Thanks

glass man

Reaction score
I HAVE NOTHING AT THE MOMENT,BUT ONCE SAW A HUTCH FROM KEY WEST I ALMOST BOUGHT SEEMS LIKE IT WAS 25 BUCKS...DUG CONDITION...WAS IT RARE? SOMETHING YOU WOULD WANT?GOOD LUCK! JAMIE

willieboy

Reaction score
Hello glass man,
Key West has several Hutchinson stoppers and other soda water bottles that I would consider rare and some that are more or less common. The rarer ones are M Dominguez, Piodela, Balino Hutchinsons and the Conner/Mathews patented aqua DT Sweeney bottles.. The DT Sweeney gravitating stopper is also scarce, the amber DT Sweeny lighting closure, the William Friedman monogramed blob top and the El Champion Soda and Mineral Water (gravitating stopper) are rare ones also.. More common ones include the Crystal, Consumers, Key West Botting Works, Union Bottling Works, Swartz and Muscovitz, Southern Bottling Works and Champion Bottling Works with the embossed lion on the back. As far as rarity and or value goes the Brookville hutch is much tougher to find than most of the hutchinson bottles from Key West. Most of the dug Key West bottles are not in very good shape. Thanks and have a good day.

glass man

Reaction score
THANK YOU MUCH FOR THE INFO...WILL KEEP MY EYES OPEN FOR SOME THING YOU MIGHT LIKE! JAMIE

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator