Recent Antique Mall Finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sscokebottles

Reaction score
Some of my recent Antique Mall deals. I love going to antique malls to find bottles because a lot of the dealers have no idea what they have. Most of the time, dealers don't think bottles have value or don't know they have value, so they end up selling the bottles they acquire really cheap, no matter how old or valuable they may be. Sometimes the bottles are junk, or the dealer knows what they have and inflates the price to about retail+20%, but if you find the right bottle in the right booth, you can get amazing scores.

1930's Coca-Cola perfume bottle with original stopper and a miniature bottle that I think went on a metalcraft truck. I got the perfume bottle for $8 and I have seen them sell on eBay for $30-$50.
L8wUggX.jpg

sscokebottles

Reaction score
Interesting shaped figural green bottle. It's BIM, so I think it dates before 1920. Any ideas on what this could have been used for? Cologne? Perfume?
aGQQX7S.jpg

sscokebottles

Reaction score
Dr. Munn's Elixir of Opium. BIMAL with a pontil.
jLMgQwI.jpg

Here's the pontil. Very faint, but it's there.
l16WWKU.jpg

sscokebottles

Reaction score
Jacob's Pharmacy, Birmingham, Ala. Not the drug store in Atlanta that first dispensed Coca-Cola, but I think it still has some relation to it.
xqj6VSY.jpg

sscokebottles

Reaction score
Nice Thos. L. Smith & Sons flask. Didn't find much on the company, but I do know Maker's Mark is located in Loretto. Also, it has a BIM external threaded top. I'd like some help on dating this bottle. I do know the company went out of business in 1919.
mZxMdpk.jpg

UCu1acf.jpg

sscokebottles

Reaction score
Awesome, dark amber, almost black, double collared Warner's Safe Kidney and Liver Cure bottle. It's hard to take a good picture of it because hardly any light passes through it! Super clean and minty. Picked it up for $6.
az17bgp.jpg

3otIDCw.jpg

tGOOvpk.jpg

sscokebottles

Reaction score
Partially labeled Hostetter's Stomach Bitters. BIMAL with the bottle itself in mint condition. Even has the cork with some remnants of the tax stamp or a label seal.
dqqGR3a.jpg

9w3wvp7.jpg

UBC3KHf.jpg

sscokebottles

Reaction score
Wavenlock Hair Tonic barbers bottle. Label under glass. Not in the best condition, but I still thought it was cool looking.
iud1uRz.jpg

eSsOVB5.jpg

sscokebottles

Reaction score
G. Simmond stoneware bottle. It's a smaller one. I wouldn't call it mini, but it is smaller than your average stoneware bottle. I can't find any info on this one. Any help would be appreciated. Does the name sound familiar to anyone?
yxscJvh.jpg

UW7bRzA.jpg

Size comparison with the Warner's.
TbHRpHC.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora