Recent Antique Mall Finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sscokebottles

Reaction score
BIM Hobbleskirt Coke bottle from Greenville, NC. There aren't any date marks on it, but I believe it was made by the Laurens Glass Works around 1917-1919, just like my other BIM Hobbleskirt from Tampa.
9YO5tFw.jpg

sscokebottles

Reaction score
Nice, amber, BIMAL whiskey bottle. Almost reminds me of a utility bottle or a demijohn. It has a nipple on the neck where I think a handle would have been applied. I love the form and whittle.
HnkeOht.jpg

sscokebottles

Reaction score
Got these two in Canada. Light olive green Aromatic Schnapps and a Clear, light aqua Paine's Celery Compound.
CRTAgjP.jpg

9JyIWco.jpg

MichaelFla

Reaction score
Pic 2 is a capers bottle. You've got some great finds! Never anything like that in antique stores near me.

ScottBSA

Reaction score
Some great finds for you. I like the eclectic mix of bottles. The Coke perfume bottle shows again how early they were into advertising and promotional items. I hope your dealers are able to come up with some more goodies this year and remain ignorant about the price of bottles. Scott

deenodean

Reaction score
I read on this site that the light aqua Celery Compound bottles are Canadian made, the amber or brown Celery Compound bottles are American made.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi