Recent Finds...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DeepSeaDan

Reaction score
Had a gorgeous day for diving and found these two; the Lithia Water was found in a very rocky area thus I was surprised & very pleased to find it in one piece. The Kuntz beer must have come out of the sand as it is in great shape, if you'll excuse the broken top! It'll make a nice drinking glass, so she came home with me.

Attachments

• Buffalo Lithia Water.jpg
    Buffalo Lithia Water.jpg
    440 KB · Views: 127
  • KUNTZ - Waterloo.jpg
    KUNTZ - Waterloo.jpg
    485.3 KB · Views: 138

embe

Reaction score
Nice Kuntz bottle, thats from my old stomping grounds in Waterloo Ontario

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Nice finds! I didn't know we had those Lithia bottles in Canada. I think that's the first time I've ever seen someone find one here.

DeepSeaDan

Reaction score
Nice finds! I didn't know we had those Lithia bottles in Canada. I think that's the first time I've ever seen someone find one here.
It seems a lot of Buffalo products / bottles made their way across the border back in the day, as I've found quite a selection of them over the years, some of them 3-4 hours north of the border, so I'm never surprised to find yet another example. I'm told there are several variants of the Lithia bottle; I think it is an exceptionally cool pictorial. Our American friends certainly produced a wide range of bottles, many with amazing embossing and fantastic colours. As I'm an equal-opportunity finder / collector, I welcome all specimens of amazing glass onto my shelves!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu