Recognizing our members with disabilities.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I don't know if I'd say knock off. My channel was out first, and the reason I named it PlaneDiggerCam was becuase I post about aviation stuff sometimes along with bottle digs.
I figured you were into airplanes. I like when peoples screen names has to do with their interests. Unlike some people... ROBBYBOBBY64 antique bottles and much more.
ROBBYBOBBY64. Lol!

Jimmy Langford

Reaction score
I don't know if I'd say knock off. My channel was out first, and the reason I named it PlaneDiggerCam was becuase I post about aviation stuff sometimes along with bottle digs.
You like;
Messerschmitts, Stuka’s, Heinkel’s ?
49BC2737-6949-4AAA-8154-019D57546711.jpeg

Ju-87’s (Stuka’s) in formation

Last edited:

PlaneDiggerCam

Reaction score
Southeastern CT, U.S.A. Also in Adams & York Co,
You like;
Messerschmitts, Stuka’s, Heinkel’s ?
View attachment 231690
Ju-87’s (Stuka’s) in formation
I enjoy any old photos, but mainly I am interested in the airlines, including liveries, routes, plane types, etc. My favorite WW2 aircraft are the Vought F4U Corsair's used by the U.S. Marine Corps.

relic rescuer

Reaction score
You sound a lot like me. Been dealing with major depression for over 40 years.

GatesMillsGirl

Reaction score
Please feel free to share and talk about any disabilities you have, mentally or physically. I personally have Aspergers (high functioning autism), ADHD, and OCD, and maybe a little schizophrenic? When I was a baby, I was a late talker, and did not cry very much. I also poked myself in the eyes when I was young. I am challenged in daily life with social interactions, but make by pretty fine. I am one with animals and love any friendly friend. I don’t kill friendly bugs either. I am afraid of loud noises such as gunshots or even a balloon popping. I’m generally a quite person, but am a mess at school. With OCD, I am extremely protective of historical objects, and when I damage something special to me, even the slightest, I have somewhat of a breakdown. I wanted to end my life after I accidentally broke a tea cup that was part of a china set that belonged to my great great grandmother. What really got me is, my great grandmother said the same day that she gave me the set, that my great great grandmother would be proud that I was taking care of her stuff. I cried profusely under my bed for almost a hour. I have depression and anxiety, which comes along with autism. When this school year started up, I hung a noose from a tall tree. Would I have done it? I don’t know, all I know is I did indeed hang a noose from a tree. I have done self harm in the past, and I have held a unloaded pistol to my head pulling the trigger. See, things get to me more than most people. I have never kept friends, I always burn bridges. I am also self destructive. But all in all, I’m a pretty nice/happy person. I do contribute my intellectualism with Autism & ADHD. I have a profuse hyper fixation in history. I like to say “I have a passion for history written in stone, inside that stone is a heart which will beat till death do part”. History is what really keeps me going. I’m really a fanatic aren’t I? I don’t know what I would do without it. Another good thing about me, I care about facts, NOT EMOTIONS. I don’t like happy delusions to set false hope. I am also very logical. I am outspoken in my views on the world. Most of my disabilities are thanks to my mother who did drugs when she was pregnant. Thankfully, I don’t live with either of my parents. I live with another family member, which I have for 15/15 years of my life, which in itself has posed problems. I really hope to hear some of your disabilities and stories.
How very frustrating to have those issues! I always thought I was "normal," (What is "normal" anyway?) but please know high school was painful for ALL of us! (One girl threatened to beat me up. For being nice to a sweet teacher?) I, too, have cried for losing or breaking an item that held sentimental value. They are just things. You'll always have the memories. I have relatives that don't speak to me (but realized, that's no great loss). You need to get rid of that gun, buddy!! If you get depressed, see your doctor and get something that will make it better. You'll be surprised how one little low-dose pill can help out. Thank heaven for the obsession with bottles and history!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora