Related Brooklyn ponies?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

treeguyfred

Reaction score
Robby, that, I suppose is a possibility, but there was bottle and insulator company operating somewhere in our area that also used a star... My memory is foggy right now.. I hope with some coffee and time to research I'll come up with it.. but someone else might beat me to it and that is welcomed.
Regarding sodas and beers I definitely don't argue that English bottles have wonderful embossings, but many amazing embossings and colors come from the older cities and states here on our soil.. I think this would be a very interesting topic for discussion and pic posting!
I immediately think of Baltimore, Savanna, Charleston,Detroit, Newark (NJ), New Orleans etc...

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Robby, that, I suppose is a possibility, but there was bottle and insulator company operating somewhere in our area that also used a star... My memory is foggy right now.. I hope with some coffee and time to research I'll come up with it.. but someone else might beat me to it and that is welcomed.
Regarding sodas and beers I definitely don't argue that English bottles have wonderful embossings, but many amazing embossings and colors come from the older cities and states here on our soil.. I think this would be a very interesting topic for discussion and pic posting!
I immediately think of Baltimore, Savanna, Charleston,Detroit, Newark (NJ), New Orleans etc...
U.S.A. all the way! I would love to see some if you or anyone has ones they would like to share. Great topic Fred!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown