Remembering Lobeycat @ Redsox Nation

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Stardust

Reaction score
I just came across this today that my brother had made my for my Dad. Dad was a well know sport's writer back in the day and LOVED the Red Sox ~ I don't know if anyone was ever able to do anything for for Lobey that really made them feel at peace. When I saw Dad's I could feel him smiling right down from Heaven. Then I thought of Lobey and thought, maybe would anyone here like to go in on a brick so his name is left behind in the place he really loved. I wouldn't be able to run this, but would donate some money to the cause. If anyone is interested, also his daughter would also get I believe a copy of the brick to keep. Give it a L@@k at and I'm not offended if you don't like my idea, you have moved on, and you know all the other stuff ~

I just saw it and though I'll put it out there ~ There are two different prices, I believe one may be smaller.

http://mlb.mlb.com/bos/fenwaypark100/bricks.jsp

RedGinger

Reaction score
That's a wonderful idea, Star. We maybe able to give a few dollars, but not a lot. I would definitely like to help out with this.

Stardust

Reaction score
I'd give 25 ~ Maybe we could start a list of how much money we could collect. It doesn't matter how much ~ I don't have much either ~

cyberdigger

Reaction score
If we get enough small pledges from you kind folks, It would be my pleasure to make this happen! ..for Lobey, whom I miss very much.. as a group we need to come up with $250.00.. I'll chip in for sure!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
This really is a nice idea, Star, thanks for coming up with this! [:)]

I'll match your $25, and Mr Fred has kindly offered $10, so there's $60 already..

Stardust

Reaction score
Whoo Hoo ~ I think he's smiling already ~ [;)] ~

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Great idea Star...truly meaningful and lasting idea,...He'd love it.
m6.gif

Stardust

Reaction score
Thanks Joe, Maybe if people drink coffee out or go out for a drink they could not have one and put aside that amount of money towards the brick. What a way to be remembered [;)] ~

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac