RI diggers?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlecrazy

Reaction score
Just moved to area - been a collector since the 70s - looking to do some digging, either dumps or privies. Give me a response and we can exchange contact info.

Andy

bottle109

Reaction score
Hey Andy!

It has been very busy @ work have not been able to check my e-mail. But I did get your message welcome to Rhode Island hope it was a good move! If you find something down there let me know I would be happy to meet for breakfast and dig with you most Saturdays And Sundays Im free and also holidays. I do have a dump that I am digging in Brockton Mass late 80's early twentys a city dump your welcome to dig! better on Sundays but lately I have been digging on Saturdays early is better than late due to the area!! this would be the first time in twenty years that I have dug with anyone but I am getting older in my fiftys starting to get the snap crackle pops if you know what I mean so you decide take care .

Dan,

bottlecrazy

Reaction score
Dan,

I'd be interested in joining you for the dump dig; Saturday or Sunday works for me. My home number is (401) 294-4920; give me a call when you get a chance.

Andy

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi