Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

River bed dig!! Im not sure how i feal about my soda find

yacorie

Dec 10, 2018
CT
No brained to me - put it on the shelf until you find a better one. I have lots of damaged bottles I display for one reason or another.

ive Actually use 2 part epoxy to fill in chips like that - have to let it start to dry. Doesn’t look great but looks better

ROBBYBOBBY64

Jan 11, 2020
New Jersey
Great bottle dewy! That thing can be fixed but really I don't think it is worth the effort. Is it a real valuable rare hutch? 2 part epoxy would be as yacorie said, an easy fix. Thanks for the pictures buddy.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Nov 30, 2019
Ligonier,Indiana
Great bottle dewy! That thing can be fixed but really I don't think it is worth the effort. Is it a real valuable rare hutch? 2 part epoxy would be as yacorie said, an easy fix. Thanks for the pictures buddy.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
No its not rare by many means but it bothers me lol. I wouldn't know how to begin to use apoxy

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Nov 30, 2019
Ligonier,Indiana
ROBBYBOBBY64.
your welcome and no its not rare but it bothers me and I wouldn't know the first the g about how to use epoxy lol

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wvhillbilly89