Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Still Rules!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

EdsFinds

Reaction score
I came across this old blue dude hanging out in a tree a few months ago. I thought he was cool and I left him there. I just came back through this area again, several months later....and he's still sitting on his tree throne! I thought this was just too cool. He survived decades of fighting, and is still strong enough to keep claim to his tree throne through all that mother nature's storms have thrown at him as he continues to sit on his throne! Thought this'd put a smile on our faces who remember playing with these as a kid! All hail Rock 'EM!

Attachments

• IMG_20210515_171446.jpg
    IMG_20210515_171446.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 96

pmustang27

Reaction score
I came across this old blue dude hanging out in a tree a few months ago. I thought he was cool and I left him there. I just came back through this area again, several months later....and he's still sitting on his tree throne! I thought this was just too cool. He survived decades of fighting, and is still strong enough to keep claim to his tree throne through all that mother nature's storms have thrown at him as he continues to sit on his throne! Thought this'd put a smile on our faces who remember playing with these as a kid! All hail Rock 'EM!
That's prob worth some money too thats so sweet lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18