Rodger the cat.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

treeguyfred

Reaction score
Robby I understand completely... Zero costs us about 250.00 a year just in allergy pills. Ida is a junk yard rescue but doesn't go out(she doesn't want to). Zero only goes out with us on a leash and stays in at night. Great pics everyone of your furries! Any others?
~Fred

Last edited:

GlassKitTin

Surface Scratcher
Reaction score
Cats will only break what they want to break. We had a cat that jumped from the top of a china cabinet to a plate shelf, and walked the length of the room to push 2 mugs to the floor. Nothing else was even moved!

Exactly! Like mine knowing to just knock down the little glass cats because I know their sound and she wants me up, but not knocking down the bottles or candle holders that are up there lol. Cats are brats sometimes for sure! :D

planeguy2

Reaction score
My dog Ivy
PicsArt_05-24-07.39.02.jpg

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Not furries, but I have a Tiger Salamander(Kitty), Gargoyle Gecko(unnamed, i call her Spaz) and a Crested Gecko(Gowron)...they are all hiding at the moment so couldnt get any pics
Not all my friends are furry. This is cinderella she is a Burmese Python. Gentle as they get. This was before i got my haircut. Damb Hippies!
ROBBYBOBBY64
IMG_20200524_194059.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu