Rodger the cat.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

planeguy2

Reaction score
Its been about a month since weve seen it last. It goes 2-3 months sometimes without coming to the surface especially now that its getting warmer.
[/QUOTE]
That's interesting.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
My weird Gargoyle Gecko
View attachment 207801

Crested Gecko, he's named Gowron after a Star Trek character lol
View attachment 207802

It was dark before i took the pics, i think they were mad at me for turning the lights on, both were not having a phone in their faces. The salamander pretty much chills under dirt most of the time only really comes up to eat, ill keep you posted. Its been about a month since weve seen it last. It goes 2-3 months sometimes without coming to the surface especially now that its getting warmer.
They are so nice. Love their eyes. Totally nocturnal i would guess. I almost bought a lepeord gecko one time. I wanted to just let it run around the sunroom but i didn't want to have problems with my then new cat rodger. So i got the bearded dragon.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Have you ever gone to the Hamburg Reptile Show here in PA?
Hamburg Pa. My ex wifes family is from there. I never have before. I would have gone but did not even know they had one. Hamburg is only about 2 hours away. When is it this year.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

mytauntaunsbeat

Reaction score
Hamburg Pa. My ex wifes family is from there. I never have before. I would have gone but did not even know they had one. Hamburg is only about 2 hours away. When is it this year.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

They do 6 shows a year. Its an hour and half from me, but usually worth the drive. Can get crowded and hot during the summer shows though. Lots to look at, decent variety for sale and pretty good prices on supplies and feeders

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
They do 6 shows a year. Its an hour and half from me, but usually worth the drive. Can get crowded and hot during the summer shows though. Lots to look at, decent variety for sale and pretty good prices on supplies and feeders
Thats like 3 blocks from my ex-inlaws. 6 is a lot of show. Very do-able. Thank you so much for the link MTTB.

Torringtontg25

Reaction score
Hoover(Hoo-Hoo)! We also have a tuxedo named Louisa, but I don't have a good picture of her.
IMG_1406.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown