Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Roger you can only add one picture per respone not gonna cut it, not enough time in a day.

Steve/sewell

Jan 23, 2010
Roger you can ad pictures now thanks for fixing that issue but you have the limit set to 1 per response. I can do it that way but unfortunately it only takes seconds to do this and you get an error message not enough time has gone by between your last post. I know this feature was put in to deter BOTS but it is annoying when you are trying to expedite a post. This is entirely too cumbersome when you trying to put together a meaningful post at least give the category 3 like the rest forum. In fact could you change the top category's in the bottle forum to 5 pictures per response that would make it a heck of a lot easier then the current 3. Thanks Steve

Steve/sewell

Jan 23, 2010
It just took 25 seconds between each post adding one picture at a time in the other post I created in this category.

UncleBruce

Aug 22, 2012
Show Me State (Missouri)
I created an album that I use called EMBOSSED BEERS. It is under the PHOTO GALLERIES. I then just add all of them there. Then I can pop them in using them straight from the album. The album is also a good way to make a permanent display for collectors to see and me to use. This is the how to page for albums: https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/Photo-Gallery-for-Members-Photos-m635038.aspx This my album: https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/photo.aspx?photoid=524&albumid=21 Hope this helps!!!

Steve/sewell

Jan 23, 2010
Alright Bruce here goes.......

Success you have created a monster!!! Thanks again!!! I will use the album all of the time this way All pictures can be placed in one swoop.Way to go Bruce!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bridgton Hist. Society