Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Roman bottle

ROBBYBOBBY64

Jan 11, 2020
New Jersey
I just got this cool perfume/oil bottle. 100-300 AD. Bent neck with pour spout. It is a killer blue color. Pontil on the bottom. Loads of character. 5" in height. Also got a Roman commanders whistle. It is in awesome shape and still works great. I will post that another time, I have more cool Roman stuff To come.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dewfus

DIGGIN AINT EAZY
Nov 30, 2019
Ligonier,Indiana
I just got this cool perfume/oil bottle. 100-300 AD. Bent neck with pour spout. It is a killer blue color. Pontil on the bottom. Loads of character. 5" in height. Also got a Roman commanders whistle. It is in awesome shape and still works great. I will post that another time, I have more cool Roman stuff To come.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
That's amazing

Nickneff

Jan 6, 2021
ROBBYBOBBY64.
That is awesome look how crude four things so crude look like Caesar his self dranked out of it but has to be the coolest thing I've ever seen man I like to dig something like that would blow my mind thanks for sharing

ROBBYBOBBY64

Jan 11, 2020
New Jersey
That is awesome look how crude four things so crude look like Caesar his self dranked out of it but has to be the coolest thing I've ever seen man I like to dig something like that would blow my mind thanks for sharing
You in England? People dig them. Youtube it, crazy to find things that old. Somethings I have I got from England. Roman empire was vast.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heath1488