rope block center

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

seniorscuba1

Reaction score
Hi ; I found this diving in a fishing village not far from where I live this harbor has been settled since the mid 1700's . the rope block center dates from the around 1840

Attachments

• rope block.jpg
    rope block.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 205

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
That Is cool. I have never dived for treasure. A totally different world. Sometimes very scarey i have heard. If the water is cloudy or if there is alot of debris. Never know what you will run into. To date i am a total landlubber! Maybe one day i will get my feet wet. I did get certified a couple of years ago. But never did anything with it. Kind of like my newyork and new jersey boat license. I don't own a boat but thought it would come in handy one day. Oh well. Ramble on ROBBYBOBBY64.

seniorscuba1

Reaction score
Hello; I found my first bottle while diving for scallops with a friend of mine . I rolled off the boat and went down at first I didn't see any scallops but i came down on a Felix J Quinn crock soda water bottle, that was 1974. From than on we've been bottle diving . we usually wait until the fall when most of the pleasure craft are out ( getting run over by a boat can ruin a day's diving )in those years we've made some good finds

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky