Roper Dairy Farms

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

frozenmonkeyface

Reaction score
I have tried to find info about a bottle but I can not even find info about the farm it came from. Do you guys have any info? It is one pint, slug plate and it reads:
ROPER DAIRY FARM
SPECIAL RAW MILK
TRUSSVILLE, ALA

It also has 74 stamped into the bottom but the numbers are backwards, so I don't know if it suppose to be 74 or 47.

Also, there is a triangle that has 7 MINN
with SEALED 52 embossed under the triangle. It was hard to get a picture of the triangle but it is located on the side a little below what I think would be considered the neck.

I am attempting to get the photos onto my computer from my phone but I am having issues. I will post some as soon as they are available.

Thanks for any help.
-Wendy

cc6pack

Reaction score
monkey, the sealed 52 If I rembember is for 1952, you'll need to confirm this with the milk collectors.

frozenmonkeyface

Reaction score
That is what I searched. I usually have great luck with Google. I was searching from my phone, so maybe I just overlooked it. I will pay better attention. Sorry about that! [:(]

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Maybe it was the phone app, I don't know. I did try Bing, Ask and another but got a bunch of garbage.
Go figure? [8|][8|]

Droper

Reaction score
Wendy,If you don't mind me asking, where did you come across this Bottle from Roper Dairy? Our family has been looking for them for years and they are few and far between. My Great Grandfather "Papa Roper" started the dairy and later it was passed to his brother Mac Roper. Mac's son Murray took it over afterwards and if I'm not mistaken, Murray was told by his father that he could make more money with his land by having people on it rather than cows...lol Thus the Cahaba Valley Country Club was formed. Thanks,David Roper

Ktapscott

Reaction score
Re: RE: Roper Dairy Farms

Hey, my name is a Katie and my granddaddy is Murray Roper. I would love if I could talk to about your bottles and help give you some information/history on them! Please email me at Tapscott30@gmail.com

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado