Rough on Rats poster

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

opmustard

Reaction score
This poster I bought from a dealer friend of mine. He bought for me (thanks JR)
I believe this poster came from the estate of Rudy Kuhn.
I met Rudy at the Santa Rosa show back in the 1990's. Rudy was one of nicest people you could ever meet. I got to know Rudy and would see him at No. Cal bottle shows back in 1990's. After my frantic bottles deals were over, I would sit with Rudy and we would talk about everything and anything (poisons as well) He was a very intelligent man with a tremendous amount of forsight about things that were happening and things that were going to happen (they have happened).
Though I never collected that many poisons, I still have all the poisons I bought from Rudy.
I was to meet Rudy at the 2000 Las Vegas show, but he passed away before the show.
I wanted to share this poster with everyone on the forum in memory of Rudy.
opmustard

Attachments

• IMG_3992[1].JPG
    IMG_3992[1].JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 223

nhpharm

Reaction score
Very cool. Although I never met Rudy, his poison bottle classification is something I use on a regular basis and was such a gift to the hobby that will live on!

opmustard

Reaction score
Very cool. Although I never met Rudy, his poison bottle classification is something I use on a regular basis and was such a gift to the hobby that will live on!
Rudy was smart and very kind. He mentioned that he worked for IBM.
I remember asking him for his email address. He told me that he didn't care for computers and didn't have an email address. When on to explain why. I didn't really understand everything he told me, but I now understand. Here is my phone number, just call me any time he told me. I probably bugged the dickens out of him.
I believe he did all the pictures in his referance books.
opmustard

opmustard

Reaction score
Thanks for email, hope you enjoy the poster.
Hate to ask this question, but is there really any type score on this website?
Thanks,
opmustard

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18