Royal Beverages - Fort Frances Ontario embossed soda

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
i noticed this bottle for sale online recently perhaps someone bought it , not sure what happened to it . had never seen it before which was why it interested me as i've seen most of the embossed soda's from ontario by now . is a beehive embossed soda bottle from Fort Frances Ontario , which was a mill town in NW ontario on the minnesota border so a long way north .

is a listing in book for royal bottling works and royal beverages - Fort Frances , which seem to start around the 30's and last till the 60's , so would assume this one is 40's or 50's era

embossing appears to says " Royal Beverages , Fort Frances Ont "

royalbeverages-fortfrances.jpg
royalbeverages-fortfrances1.jpg
royalbeverages-fortfrances2.jpg

Jstorm

Reaction score
i noticed this bottle for sale online recently perhaps someone bought it , not sure what happened to it . had never seen it before which was why it interested me as i've seen most of the embossed soda's from ontario by now . is a beehive embossed soda bottle from Fort Frances Ontario , which was a mill town in NW ontario on the minnesota border so a long way north .

is a listing in book for royal bottling works and royal beverages - Fort Frances , which seem to start around the 30's and last till the 60's , so would assume this one is 40's or 50's era

embossing appears to says " Royal Beverages , Fort Frances Ont "

View attachment 232240View attachment 232241View attachment 232242

Jstorm

Reaction score
I have a Royal bottle in my collection that I think is the same bottle but the one I have is American from Milwaukee. Not 100 percent sure but I will look for it now. Not sure if that means anything to you but just trying to help!

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
I have a Royal bottle in my collection that I think is the same bottle but the one I have is American from Milwaukee. Not 100 percent sure but I will look for it now. Not sure if that means anything to you but just trying to help!
I imagine yours is unrelated, this type of bottle was pretty much only used by small local bottlers and the name Royal was used by all sorts of different companies.

Jstorm

Reaction score
I imagine yours is unrelated, this type of bottle was pretty much only used by small local bottlers and the name Royal was used by all sorts of different companies.
Ok but if I happen to run across it I will send you a picture. You never know!

RCO

Reaction score
Ok but if I happen to run across it I will send you a picture. You never know!
i doubt its related , Fort Frances is a small town in northern Ontario . the name royal was used by various bottlers in other parts of canada as well

also pretty sure the " beehive " style of bottle was only used in canada from around the 30's > 50's , made by dominion glass and consumers glass both canadian glass makers

bottle-o-pop

Reaction score
I have 2 "Royal Beverage Co." bottles. They are vaguely similar in design to yours, and have almost the same script font for the label. These bottles are labeled Detroit, and made by Owens Illinois with a 30 (1930) date code. They have a slightly odd greenish color. The sizes are 8.5 and 24 ounce capacity. In my opinion, they are quite uncommon.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panama Canal digger