sad day in America

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

splante

Reaction score
My thought and prayers go out to the family and freinds of the victims of this senseless act of violence on innocent chrildren and adults ..maybe 18 to 27 dead..WTH is going on in this country

epackage

Reaction score
I've lost all faith in this world and the people in it, I can't take anymore of this senseless violence, my spirit is broken...

Oldmill

Reaction score
Just horrible why would anyone doing anything like that. Everyone should take the time and tell there loved ones how much they love them.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
It will keep happening, we can't lock up the whole word. The nut cases will show their ugliness again,and again. Every time something like this happens they say "we need to increase security" no mater what, some nut job will have a reason to kill the innocent and fine a way.

I feel sorry for the poor little kids and the parents[:(] just before Christmas even wow. Its unimaginable to picture that massacre going down,very messed up----------- RIP kids

RedGinger

Reaction score
Turning on the news is like watching a horror movie. I can't watch and have to change the channel. I said a long prayer for the children, adults and their survivors. There's just really no words for it. Action is required. This cannot happen again. We cannot allow it. Adults are the guardians of children (whether we are parents or not), and we owe it to them to never let this happen again to anyone.

deenodean

Reaction score
Yes my stomach turned when I heard about that! The victims lives have been changed forever. Our hearts go out to all involved.

peejrey

Reaction score
My heart goes out to everyone effected from this tragedy in America..
I just don't know what is wrong with the world...I just can't get it..

Plumbata

Reaction score
I have family that lives there. They went to that elementary school, attended (and got married) at the St Rose of Lima church that has been shown on the news, etc. I've been there and it was a great place. The family is all fine thankfully, but damn...

Been dry for a week but tonight I'm getting blasted and listening to Beethoven. F@ck all this crap. [:(]

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi