sad day in America

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

AlexD

Reaction score
Right before Christmas too[8D] Someone on Facebook posted the guy's brother's profile. He was about 20 years old, dressed all in black. Just sad. Go break into a gun store or fight the WBC, not little kids.[:mad:][&o]. Can only think how the parents must feel.

Candle-Light.jpg

druggistnut

Reaction score
Last week a man in China stabbed 22 children at a school. Jim Jones poisoned hundreds of kids with Kool-Aid. Kids in Africa murder with machetes. Do a search for the Bath, Michigan explosion/school murders.
The SICK/POSSESSED will find a way, folks. It doesn't have to be firearms.
If ONE teacher had been armed, maybe 15 or more kids might have been saved...
Bill

druggistnut

Reaction score
This has caused me to be mentally fatigued today. I almost got sick. I wept for those children and our confused, hurting world.
Bill

hunting262

Reaction score
First it was the Colorado movie theater shooting and now some M*****F***** goes and kill 27 people at a school i mean he must be a huge puss if all he can do is kill kndergardners to 4th graders.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: peejrey

My heart goes out to everyone effected from this tragedy in America..
I just don't know what is wrong with the world...I just can't get it..

Its not the world it is "certain F#$%^ed up people" who make this horror happen. The world has nothing to do with it.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
If I could push a button and get rid of every creep A hole person who is planing to kill or hurt people in the future or has done so and is sitting in jail while we pay for the bums,they all would be dead now.I would hit that button with out a second thought. Freaking Nutcases.

Penn Digger

Reaction score
I heard a little blurb on somebody's radio yesterday about a shooting, didn't really catch what happened. Got home from work and the wife turned on the television. When I heard Newtown, CT I thought OMG! My college room mate lives there, have been there many times. There was a forum member (MaKenzie?) a while back from there as well. I even went up there and dug at her house a couple years back.

Called up there immediately and found out their children are safe, but they know other people who lost their children. So sad! What a sick b@@#ard!!! Glad he finished himself off so that the families hurt by this won't have to endure seeing his face with a drawn out trial. Let's all keep them in our thoughts and prayers.

PD

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Penn Digger

I heard a little blurb on somebody's radio yesterday about a shooting, didn't really catch what happened. Got home from work and the wife turned on the television. When I heard Newtown, CT I thought OMG! My college room mate lives there, have been there many times. There was a forum member (MaKenzie?) a while back from there as well. I even went up there and dug at her house a couple years back.

Called up there immediately and found out their children are safe, but they know other people who lost their children. So sad! What a sick b@@#ard!!! Glad he finished himself off so that the families hurt by this won't have to endure seeing his face with a drawn out trial. Let's all keep them in our thoughts and prayers.

PD
Well Spoken Mayor, I know it has saddened everyone's Christmas. What an evil cowardly act.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MDuncum