Sanborn Maps or Maps of interest

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

flasherr

Reaction score
I looked and doesn't seem anyone has posted anything about this in awhile. I'm mostly interested in Texas Arkansas and Oklahoma maps. I would also love to have any maps of other places just to have for future reference. i know i can go and download the Texas maps one at a time for free through Library but was hoping someone might have or know of a place to download a whole collection at the same time. Any help or ideas is always appreciated by myself as well as others.

ironmountain

Reaction score
There used to be login/passwords for Sanborn maps all over the MD forum I frequent. But they always get nixed. I'll ask the ppl on the forum and if I can get one, I'll pass it along.

Anthonicia

Reaction score
I am interested in this as well. I have tried and tried to find anything on eastern nc in all the local libraries and can't find anything. Really just want my area of sanborns, would be prepared to pay $100 for it if I had to.

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey Anthony,

Have'ya looked HERE?

2008-10-08-map.jpg

Please just donate the C-note to the Forum.

Anthonicia

Reaction score
Sorry it took me so long to get back to this, I forgot I posted and just remembered. I literally about just crapped myself with excitement. I have looked in local libraries, everywhere but the UNC site. Guess because I'm that much of a Duke fan, lol. Thanks a lot both of u surface, and ironmountain. They will come in use.

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey Anthony,

You're welcome. How about a nice donation to the forum that helped you out?

128842792711502450.jpg

Anthonicia

Reaction score
Haha, well if its to help Paris Hilton sure. I get payroll check tomorrow. Can't give $100 right now, but I will donate some. Found some cool stuff on the maps. Most of interest to me is a line of saloons up until 1903. After that date there are no more saloons. Prohibition wasn't until 1920, so I'm thinking maybe the Temperance movement played a part in them closing because there are no more saloons in the city (marked anyways) after that date.

Thanks for the link again, I have been looking for a few years for access to them. Will eventually give $100 to the forum. Bills are hitting me really hard right now.

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey Anthony,

Your donation helps us all, so thanks in advance. Looking forward to you sporting a "Supporter" badge. No part of your donation will be used to buy underwear for Paris... [8D]

Meanwhile, I believe there were counties in North Carolina that went dry before National Prohibition.

salootp.jpg

Anthonicia

Reaction score
Any date on that pamphlet? I am in the eastern part of NC, but I'm gonna have to look into that, thanks. Is there anyway to donate other than through PayPal? I don't deal on ebay anymore so I kinda boycotted PayPal too. No reason to have a PayPal account if no eBay account. That's my logic anyways. Been ripped off for thousands of dollars thru PayPal. Froze my account and I couldn't afford to ship the items I had. Destroyed my online business with their bullshat. Oh well, what goes around comes around.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp