"Satan's Kingdom Spring" Collinsville Conn. ?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Kevroo

Reaction score
Hello! I'm a brand new member here. After lurking & browsing a bit, seems to be some very knowledgeable collectors here. Any help identifying & dates (any info) would be greatly appreciated! Friend found this at a local auction last week. It's a large bottle roughly 12 (+) inches tall.
View attachment IMG_4514.JPG

Dogo

DOGO
Reaction score
Schultz was a big company and in business for a long time, your bottle appears to have been made either the 11th week or the 11th month of 1942, but that does not match the appearance and 1942 was a war year with limited production. The acid-etched lettering is typical of later bottles. so maybe that is the date. Probably some Schultz collectors can pin it down better.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Schultz was a big company and in business for a long time, your bottle appears to have been made either the 11th week or the 11th month of 1942, but that does not match the appearance and 1942 was a war year with limited production. The acid-etched lettering is typical of later bottles. so maybe that is the date. Probably some Schultz collectors can pin it down better.
I think you responded to the wrong thread.

I don't know anything about the bottle in question, but it's a really cool name!

yacorie

Reaction score
I’ve seen a bunch of these over the years - cool bottle. I agree with planedigger.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora