Saturday dig. A few keepers and some doodads.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Macaco

Reaction score
2find4me said:
WOW! Nice dig! I like the whisky flask and the Celso is great!HERE are two Owl Drug Store Bottles that sold on ebay. The one on the left is the one like yours.HERE is a Celso currently on ebay.Chester F. Darling bottle is nice haven't found anything on it yet.How tall is your Duffy Malt? Is it between these two sizes HERE?Your tiny coffee mug looks like it could have gone to a doll house.Your Maison Dorin Pot Lid is pretty common and from the UK, would've held a perfume of some sort.Not sure what you mystery item is, maybe a plaque of some sort?Can't find much on your F. Chevalier whisky.The Oyster Cocktail is Great! The oysters probably would have been from Willapa Bay in Washington State.
Thanks Sharon,I couldn't find anything about the druggist company either.I'll have to ask 'Dirty Larry' for the malt whiskey height.Turns out the cherubs thing is German Jasperware.Chevalier was a San Francisco company. 'Western Whiskey Gazette' website has pics of full size Chevalier whiskies. Steve

Lordbud

Reaction score
Chester Darling had a couple-three different bottles embossed from Oakland. If you are interested in selling the oyster bottle please send me an email. Amber flasks are always in demand to some degree.

Lordbud

Reaction score
I have an example of the Chester Darling bottle. There are quite a good number of embossed Oakland druggist bottles. I have around 30 in my collection including embossing/font variations.

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
You have some really interesting finds. Some of those pcs pop bery nicely after clean-up. Congratualtions and thanks for sharing them with us. By the way, excellent photos

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1