Saved some from the trashman!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

slag pile digger

Reaction score
Houseman..look how happy the 2 of them are..LOL :)

E4E1CEB439FD43E59783CAE0BC525761.jpg

Attachments

• E4E1CEB439FD43E59783CAE0BC525761.jpg
    E4E1CEB439FD43E59783CAE0BC525761.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 89

edndlm

Reaction score
Congratulations ... the SURE Jar should be a RB-2771 . Lid is not correct matching , missing Metal Spring Band Clamp . RB-10 lists it as an $800.00 + jar with closure being 35-50% of Value ! It appears I have all the Port Jervis NY & Milford , PA bottles , but would need to see the citronish P.E. Gumaer & Armstrong Pharmacy in person to be sure . I would be interested in the others as duplicates if you decide to trade or sell them . Ed

houseman

Reaction score
Thanks guys. That's definitely the jar. It's a little rough condition-wise but very cool nonetheless. I told my wife I might have to get into collecting fruit jars now. She gave me "that" look so I guess I won't. Maybe inks. Even she likes those!

Hey Ed, I heard there is a cure from Stroudsburg...Phenix Drug Co cure for something I think. Do you have one of those?

edndlm

Reaction score
If there is a Cure fron the Poconos , I've never seen one . It could be label only . If there is one , I would love to get the info . Ed

Penn Digger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: hunting262

There's a lot of NJ stuff there. Was there any Paterson NJ bottles cause we all know who would want them.[;)]

LOL...Nice green/olive ink!

PD

houseman

Reaction score
Well, it's been a while but my friend told me he finally found the missing milk bottles! Unfortunately, his estimate of 80-90 bottles was a bit high as there were only about two dozen. I went to check them out...several Bordens, Woodlawn Dairy, unembossed... I found a few worth keeping though:
Two Monroe Dairy East Stroudsburg, PA
Harold Martin Downingtown PA
Port Jervis Dairy Co
S.R. March Jr Port Jervis NY
Wm. Smith Waverly PA
Diamond Dairy store bottle Port Jervis NY
W.T. Wilson Greenwich NY

He had two from Milford PA but he told me he's taking stuff to a firehouse flea market near Milford soon so I suggested that rather than sell them to me for a couple dollars he should take them there because he'll probably get more for them. We decided that was best for those.

It was another nice day. He even showed me a picture of a huge coyote he's been hunting on his property!

edndlm

Reaction score
I'd be very interested in the Milford PA Milks , if he knows what he wants ahead of time !

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp