Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Say fifers for finest flavor

hemihampton

Oct 6, 2006
Yes, Soaking in Lemon Juice with the option of some white vinegar will clean it. These contain Citrus Acid. Those Yellow Johnny Pfeiffers cans are extremely common in Michigan, I've dug literally hundreds of them. The paint always stands up good on these cans along with Black Labels. LEON.
5YellowPfeiffers.JPG

hemihampton

Oct 6, 2006
What does it say on other side of seam,. If I knew I could help you pin point a date. But from what I can see probably dates from around 1950-55. LEON.

moltke_woods

Jun 4, 2018
Northern Michigan
thanks Leon, I brought home some more rust buckets to try and clean and it is turning out to be a lot more work than bottles when it comes to cleaning but so far I don’t mind it.

I remember my dad having garbage bags full of old beers cans all of indoor condition in the rafters above his garage I think I will ask him about them.

saratogadriver

Sep 10, 2009
Yes, Soaking in Lemon Juice with the option of some white vinegar will clean it. These contain Citrus Acid. Those Yellow Johnny Pfeiffers cans are extremely common in Michigan, I've dug literally hundreds of them. The paint always stands up good on these cans along with Black Labels. LEON.View attachment 201057

Damn Hemi! How many different beer cans do you have? I thought this was a great rare find when I saw it, but I'm up in New England and have never seen this brand before. Great cans though, such awesome details.

Jim G

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frenchfox59901