WTB/WTT Schuylkill County Pennsylvania bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Screwtop

Reaction score
Howdy fellas, I'm looking for Schuylkill County Pennsylvania bottles. I like pre-1920 bottles the most, but embossed milks as late as the 1960s are good too.

I am really interested in druggist and pharmacy bottles from Ashland, Pottsville, Frackville, Manahoy City, Mount Carmel, etc. I like beers and sodas too.

Milks are kind of a new thing for me. I know a place where I can dig them myself up there, but if y'all have any variant embossed ones from Ashland, Lavelle, Gordon, Fountain Springs, Frackville, Pottsville, etc. I'd like to see them.

Bottles on my bucket list are Fountain Springs Brewing Company, and Ashland Brewing Company. The Fountain Springs bottle would make me incredibly happy.

I am low on funds, but I have many things to trade. I currently have militaria, arrowheads (both authentic, and ones I make myself), some coins, many bottles, and various knick knacks and antiques. Just ask and I'll see if I have it.

Just for the heck of it, here are some current Schuylkill bottles I already own.

2lzqhq.jpg
DSC_0713.jpg
DSC_0348.jpg
DSC_0349.jpg

Small town pharmacy and druggist bottles from Schuylkill are a favorite! I only have two, and I dug them up. :D

Screwtop

Reaction score
I am also looking for bottles from Washington County Pennsylvania. Again, local pharmacies and druggists are a favorite!

Screwtop

Reaction score
FLASH!

I just found out that cousins of mine owned a dairy in the Lykens valley of Pennsylvania! Any Milk bottle / related things belonging to the Troutman Dairy I would really like to have! Embossed milks preferred, because my Cousin James Trautman was around to put those to use.

Toma777

Reaction score
Cool.:)

I've been collecting patent medicine bottles from my 2nd great uncle/step 2nd great grandfather for a few years now. I have a couple showing up in the mail is a few days. It's like a treasure hunt for family heirlooms.

Someone's selling a tintype of my 2nd great grandfather on eBay. It's a Civil War tintype, and WAY too expensive for my budget ($1,050). Oh well.

Samual Haller tin type.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu