searchrd RR bridge/creek...........explored old building

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Poison_Us

Nice tour. Restore the boat. [;)] I wonder if they had a dump there? Don't know how old the building is, but the electrical doesn't look to be that old....the fuse box would tell you more on it's age.
im fairly sure its at least 1920s,i like the boat,it would look nice restored[sm=lol.gif].......................we found a dump behind it,but it was pretty recent

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: splante

cool place to explore,creek and building, Like the sign, if its not posted no tresspassing I would take it, building will most likely be demolsihed somtime in the future.
i might get it sometimes...............just dont know where id put it[&:] 'tis a little large to put on the wall[;)]i doubt theyll demolish the building though[8|]

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: nksave40

could be part of an antique fishing reel.
ORIGINAL: carobran

anyone know what this is?seems like ive seen somethink like it somewhere,but i cant remember where[8|]

2105B04946E04634AF3F298D7C6CF6C5.jpg
maybe thats where ive seen it before[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][8|]

kastoo

Reaction score
Crap...that was a nice crock with that leaf......

piece of pottery,what do you think the date on this would have been??i think it would have been very pretty if whole

46313B171CAB45E0BB25B5AC41672A53.jpg

kastoo

Reaction score
It looks like a conveyor belt.....feed from factory goes into silo through it.....don't walk on anything high in there..it's likely rusted through

did they walk across this thing??[8|][:eek:]

AA136098BFC9426E860C19A931637899.jpg

kastoo

Reaction score
Great stuff there in those buildings and hate to be a poo poo head but going in there is trespassing and taking is stealing, somebody owns that....BUT you may be able to find out who and get permission.

Wheelah23

Reaction score
That leaf would've had "Midwestern Stoneware Co." in it, I think. It isn't such a loss, those things aren't overly rare. It might've had other stenciling, but I doubt it.

toddrandolph

Reaction score
Great pics and story. Living in the northeast Ohio rustbelt, I've been through many similar buildings, some with permission, some without. I'm sure whoever owns that probably does not care about the sign or anything else in there but probably would not be pleased to find people trespassing due to liability issues, so just keep a low profile.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown