Selling collection

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

102viadeluna

Reaction score
Greetings,
I need some info on the following.
I have a very large collection of Pre-Pro bottles covering whiskeys (also a separate collection of labeled whiskeys), foods, sodas, demijohns, inks, miscellaneous bottles, and German half-post bottles and want to leave them in my will to my brother and sisters. None of them have any interest in keeping them.
So how does one go about selling these collections, or the entire collection at one time?
Selling them bottle by bottle wouldn't be feasible. I also have a very large collection of early postcards and many other artifacts/antiques.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I am updating my will.

yacorie

Reaction score
It’s difficult to sell entire collections to be honest unless it’s a high end collection that an auction house would gladly take. You’d be better off finding buyers and including that information in your will.

Old man digger

Reaction score
Greetings,
I need some info on the following.
I have a very large collection of Pre-Pro bottles covering whiskeys (also a separate collection of labeled whiskeys), foods, sodas, demijohns, inks, miscellaneous bottles, and German half-post bottles and want to leave them in my will to my brother and sisters. None of them have any interest in keeping them.
So how does one go about selling these collections, or the entire collection at one time?
Selling them bottle by bottle wouldn't be feasible. I also have a very large collection of early postcards and many other artifacts/antiques.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I am updating my will.
Go online and look up a buyer/seller that goes by the name of "PRIVYGAL". She just bought a friend of mines' completed collection and paid a decent for them. Kreegers Antique Bottle Market or privygal007@gmail.com

Last edited:

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi