Shiawassi County Michigan

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
My Name is Al ( 59 ) , My better half Is Teresa( 47 )she is my wonderful wife , we both love Bottle digging , metal detecting and fishing . We are always looking for opportunities to dig a privy or an old dump site but right now we seem to be in a bit of a slump . Cant seem to find a good dig site or privy , if anyone out there is interested in a couple that is light hearted and loves to dig give us a shout - we have no issue traveling a few hours distance and working together with some folks finding a decent area to dig for some good glass or relics etc...
Hope everyone is doing well and having good luck .

Al & Teresa

Reaction score
My Name is Al ( 59 ) , My better half Is Teresa( 47 )she is my wonderful wife , we both love Bottle digging , metal detecting and fishing . We are always looking for opportunities to dig a privy or an old dump site but right now we seem to be in a bit of a slump . Cant seem to find a good dig site or privy , if anyone out there is interested in a couple that is light hearted and loves to dig give us a shout - we have no issue traveling a few hours distance and working together with some folks finding a decent area to dig for some good glass or relics etc...
Hope everyone is doing well and having good luck .

Al & Teresa
I live near Detroit and do a lot of hunting. I don’t use this site much, but you can email me @ michiganrelichunter@gmail.com

mrcure

Reaction score
Hey there!

I've been treasure hunting since I was a kid, bottle hunting for three years now. I have a few things I've dug from the 1800s so I'm just starting to get a feel for finding the good stuff but always looking to meet great people in the field!

I am originally from Michigan and am traveling to Michigan for a few days next week. Would you be available and wanting to go for a dig sometime next week?

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp