Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

SHOW YOUR FAVORITE HUTCH!!!

ACLbottles

Jul 9, 2013
Athens, Texas
Hey everyone, I don't know how much success this thread will have, but I'd love to see some hutches! Here's mine: R. B. Chapman/ Orange/ Stoneham, Mass/ Registered. This bottle is unique because it is the only known hutch that has the flavor "orange" embossed on the bottle. Enjoy, and I'll be looking forward to seeing yours![:)] [attachment=IMG_1453.JPG] [attachment=IMG_1461.JPG]

Attachments

UncleBruce

Aug 22, 2012
Show Me State (Missouri)
Silver picked this one off ebay MANY years ago and it came out of Wisconsin. Don't you love how bottles get around. Lucky enough to be able to bring it back to Missouri. To the best of my knowledge it is the only one known so far and possibly the only known item from the brewery. LION BREWING AND BOTTLING COMPANY, KANSAS CITY MO. The only other embossing is "L" on the base. The glass has a nice pink tint too.

Fred Barth, Greenport NY. It's all about the hunt for me, and this one was on my list for a while. Given that I found it in my favorite patch of woods in my home town, and it came up crystal clear from being buried only in leaf litter, and that I had my son strapped to my back at the time of finding it makes it my favorite hutch in my collection.

Attachments

sandchip

Sep 1, 2008
Georgia
digger dun said:
Fred Barth, Greenport NY. It's all about the hunt for me, and this one was on my list for a while. Given that I found it in my favorite patch of woods in my home town, and it came up crystal clear from being buried only in leaf litter, and that I had my son strapped to my back at the time of finding it makes it my favorite hutch in my collection.
Don't know what your son was thinking, but he sure had his eye on it. The best kind of find.

mx961

Jun 18, 2007
new jersey
I have dug both of these hutches a few years ago and are my favorite hutches in my collection. Im using 2 to show the embossed mistakes as you can see the first one is embossed HS Carpenter Washington NJ but you see all the Ns are backwords. The next one is embossed HS Carpentep Washington NJ and as you see all the Ns are still backwords but the last letter in Carpenter is a P instead of a R LOL. I guess they seen there mistake and changed the mold so it read Carpenter but they never fixed the backwords Ns. The one hutch with the correct R has been meleted in a fire that was at the dump

Attachments

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rude_Yesterday