Shupps Grove BOTTLE FEST.,Adamstown,PA. Starts this week!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jays emporium

Reaction score
Had a great time setting up at Shupps Grove for the first time. Sales were OK and the buying was great. I can't post pictures until we return home in a week. I got a cobalt Caspers Whiskey for my collection. I've been wanting one of those for many years but couldn't justify the price for a not so rare bottle. One dealer was willing to make a partial trade for my Cathedral pickle bottle so now I have a cobalt whiskey.
Hutchinsons must be as common up here as Bromos in Texas. I bought over 30 hutchs for under $10, some a cheap as $3-$4. Would have bought more but the truck is so full I have stuff on the roof now. Will drop some unnecessary items off at Mary's sisters house in Zanesvile so we can buy more on the way back to Texas this week. We are going back by way of the World's Longest Yard Sale.
Enjoyed meeting some of you in Pa.
Jay

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

Show was good, a few less people and dealers than last year I think, got a few new things. I also saw Randy, Gunth, PrivyCheese, Jay's Emporium, Bellwood, NYDigger, Glasscraft and a few other folks, Chuckles didn't make it I hear and no Rick & Badger today so I didn't get called to the hospitality tent.... Pics forthcoming..[;)]

To bad we missed it sat. It is raining so sunday is out also. Next year I will make sure I will give you a ring from the tent
[8D]

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
WOW....so many of you there and I never had the pleasure of meeting you. Rick.....I missed ya buddy. I always stay the night and make a weekend out of Adamstown. I went today ( Sunday) and everyone had pulled out the night before. I did run into Waskey ( Henry). More importantly I did finally got to meet epackage ( Jim). Got to shake the mans hand. Good finally meeting you Jim. Now we have to get your arse to the Baltimore show. Some of you know when you come to the Baltimore show I fill your belly up for the long drive home. It gets a little bigger each year. Its like a post show buffet. This coming year will be no different.

I didnt buy any bottles this year....didnt see much, but anytime I get to go to a bottle show its a good day.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: PrivyCheese

WOW....so many of you there and I never had the pleasure of meeting you. Rick.....I missed ya buddy. I always stay the night and make a weekend out of Adamstown. I went today ( Sunday) and everyone had pulled out the night before. I did run into Waskey ( Henry). More importantly I did finally got to meet epackage ( Jim). Got to shake the mans hand. Good finally meeting you Jim. Now we have to get your arse to the Baltimore show. Some of you know when you come to the Baltimore show I fill your belly up for the long drive home. It gets a little bigger each year. Its like a post show buffet. This coming year will be no different.

I didnt buy any bottles this year....didnt see much, but anytime I get to go to a bottle show its a good day.

Yea missed you to John don't worry I'll give u a kiss next year after you feed us[8D] so sunday wasn't that good?

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado