Silver Springs Water Co. Ginger Ale Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Is that Mill Race Village that old town they built on the River? If so I was there about this time of year about 2 years ago & it was all closed. LEON.

48Chief

Reaction score
Is that Mill Race Village that old town they built on the River? If so I was there about this time of year about 2 years ago & it was all closed. LEON.
Yes. Maybe it’s not open all the time? I’m supposed to meet the archivist there on Friday the 18th.

Below is the link when you search for Northville Historical Society.

https://www.millracenorthville.org/

Jfleming

Reaction score
I didn't know Northville had a Historical Society, I'd like to check that out sometime but nowadays everything like that seems to be closed due to the covid virus. Maybe next year? Nice of you to donate. Here's a pic of my 2 Gallons & pic of 2 Seltzers. Don't know where my 2 Deco Bottles are? LEON.
View attachment 215230
Any of your silver springs bottles for sale preferably the green?I was born in silver springs.

hemihampton

Reaction score
I don't have any green silver springs so I assume you were talking to the other person even though you quoted me?

Bohdan

Reaction score
Makes me wonder just how many bottlers there were named "Silver Springs". I know of at least two in BC.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky