Small dump found on my property

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

woods_walker

Reaction score
80’s beer bottles found yesterday. I live on a private road out in the woods so I decided to clean the ditches after work and came across this. Someone dumped a bag full of beers back in the day. There is no real history in the area I live in other than a road that used to go threw my back yard pre 1960’s. So this will be as good as it gets for bottle digging on my own property but it felt good to just clean up trash and I even got a keeper fosters can that I will clean up later. Hopefully I will have some older stuff to post as soon as the weather allows!

20a7dd0b5bd17d9b0273261a1d466eec.jpg

ff9627be796181aa237768d0ed62182e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woods_walker

Reaction score
never know what you will find. How old is the road?

The current road where I found the bottles is no older than 1970 as far as I know, and the old road that runs threw my backyard I only know of it dating back to 1954. I found it by using historicaerials.com and that’s as far back as I can look on the map view. Maybe some more research could turn up better information.

RoyalRuby

Reaction score
The "glass cans" are becoming more and more collectable, as are the big 64oz bottles, looks like a few in the mix there that you found.

RoyalRuby

Reaction score
I found a green glass 64oz bottle and two of the earlier style 40oz (glass can style) bottles in the last couple days, here's two random pics of the style.ak40sevencollection03.jpg40ozstubbies02.jpg

woods_walker

Reaction score
The "glass cans" are becoming more and more collectable, as are the big 64oz bottles, looks like a few in the mix there that you found.

There’s one brown one mixed in and without a label it’s not of much interest to me. The corona bottles haven’t changed much I noticed from then to now. Says they were made in Chicago on the backside to

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky