Small Square Jar with Waffle Pattern

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Goosehunter75

Reaction score
Small Square Jar found today with a Waffle Pattern. Smooth front. Anyone recognize it or can you tell anything about it from numbers on bottom?

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    692 KB · Views: 313
  • bottom.jpg
    bottom.jpg
    878.1 KB · Views: 317
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 295

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score
Small Square Jar found today with a Waffle Pattern. Smooth front. Anyone recognize it or can you tell anything about it from numbers on bottom?
Havet seen that one yet I got similar ones of. All sizes lol up waffle patterns if you havent already I'm sure you'll find it i found mine on pinterest by picture search hope it helps !!
1590290967069240470288891705211.jpg

Dewfus

Reaction score
Havet seen that one yet I got similar ones of. All sizes lol up waffle patterns if you havent already I'm sure you'll find it i found mine on pinterest by picture search hope it helps !!View attachment 207682
I beleave the f mark is for foster glass company if my memory is correct which theres a good chance of that with all the research I've done on glass bottle markings lol happy hunting!!

Goosehunter75

Reaction score
Found this online. So Ive narrowed it down to Foster-Forbes Glass Co and made in 30'sto40s

"Z (stylized FF, vaguely similar to a backwards Z with horizontal line through the center)……………………..Foster-Forbes Glass Company, Marion, Indiana (1929-c.2000). (Also, see “FF” entry). This mark is actually a logo composed of 2 capital “F”s connected back to back, the first one upside down, but at a casual glance it somewhat resembles a backward Z with a slash through the center. Mark evidently dates from the 1930s/1940s period; exact time of use is uncertain. "

Attachments

• ZZZZ-Krisse-Hale-FF-ZZ-mark.jpg
    ZZZZ-Krisse-Hale-FF-ZZ-mark.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 272

Dewfus

Reaction score
Found this online. So Ive narrowed it down to Foster-Forbes Glass Co and made in 30'sto40s

"Z (stylized FF, vaguely similar to a backwards Z with horizontal line through the center)……………………..Foster-Forbes Glass Company, Marion, Indiana (1929-c.2000). (Also, see “FF” entry). This mark is actually a logo composed of 2 capital “F”s connected back to back, the first one upside down, but at a casual glance it somewhat resembles a backward Z with a slash through the center. Mark evidently dates from the 1930s/1940s period; exact time of use is uncertain. "
So my memory served me right lol dosnt happen often lol but it's a cool looking jar though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac