Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Smallest Bottles You Own

Skadman4

Feb 6, 2020
At the moment it's a Sheaffer's Skrip Ink Bottle, there are at least two more if not many more to be cleaned and uncovered. So who knows which will end up being the itty bitty one.

Sent from my SM-S260DL using Tapatalk

Patagoniandigger

Jan 16, 2020
Far away South: Argentina
T
At the moment it's a Sheaffer's Skrip Ink Bottle, there are at least two more if not many more to be cleaned and uncovered. So who knows which will end up being the itty bitty one.

Your jar deserves its own thread in this forum or other than this like jars. Here we posting small bottles.
By the way this is an inkwell too.AlPatagoniandigger small ink.jpg

Skadman4

Feb 6, 2020
New to this is, I'll try and make one. I have one of that shape as well but larger. Can't find much on them if they honestly. But I'm enjoying the hunt for information and learning a lot along the way. Thanks for sharing yours! Do you have any suggestions to give me on a better way to look these ink wells up other than google lens or Ebay photo search? All help is greatly appreciated! Have a great evening.

Patagoniandigger

Jan 16, 2020
Far away South: Argentina
New to this is, I'll try and make one. I have one of that shape as well but larger. Can't find much on them if they honestly. But I'm enjoying the hunt for information and learning a lot along the way. Thanks for sharing yours! Do you have any suggestions to give me on a better way to look these ink wells up other than google lens or Ebay photo search? All help is greatly appreciated! Have a great evening.

Hi! I'm not an expert but there is a way to search in this very site clicking on the lens above at right. Rite the keyword(s ) then the lens again and the system will show you the thread(s) where the word was used.
Be patient a collection (and knowledge ) is the result of years of dedication.
Many threads began with a "need help"Al

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Codjigger