Smallest Bottles You Own

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Patagoniandigger

Reaction score
Lovely Display, is the cat/cougar on the end ink or perfume? Thanks Very Much.
Hi Saturn !
This bottle hasn't anything embossed.
It might be a candy bottle that dates 1940-1945 in a rabbit shape.

Attachments

• Patagoniandigger candy rabbit measurements .jpg
    Patagoniandigger candy rabbit measurements .jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 235
  • Patagoniandigger candy rabbit .jpg
    Patagoniandigger candy rabbit .jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 253

Skadman4

Skadmans3
Reaction score
At the moment it's a Sheaffer's Skrip Ink Bottle, there are at least two more if not many more to be cleaned and uncovered. So who knows which will end up being the itty bitty one.

1e5adb51abd8b47018ea3ef601a6ad17.jpg

Sent from my SM-S260DL using Tapatalk

Patagoniandigger

Reaction score
T
At the moment it's a Sheaffer's Skrip Ink Bottle, there are at least two more if not many more to be cleaned and uncovered. So who knows which will end up being the itty bitty one.

1e5adb51abd8b47018ea3ef601a6ad17.jpg

Your jar deserves its own thread in this forum or other than this like jars. Here we posting small bottles.
By the way this is an inkwell too.AlPatagoniandigger small ink.jpg

Skadman4

Skadmans3
Reaction score
New to this is, I'll try and make one. I have one of that shape as well but larger. Can't find much on them if they honestly. But I'm enjoying the hunt for information and learning a lot along the way. Thanks for sharing yours! Do you have any suggestions to give me on a better way to look these ink wells up other than google lens or Ebay photo search? All help is greatly appreciated! Have a great evening.

Patagoniandigger

Reaction score
New to this is, I'll try and make one. I have one of that shape as well but larger. Can't find much on them if they honestly. But I'm enjoying the hunt for information and learning a lot along the way. Thanks for sharing yours! Do you have any suggestions to give me on a better way to look these ink wells up other than google lens or Ebay photo search? All help is greatly appreciated! Have a great evening.

Hi! I'm not an expert but there is a way to search in this very site clicking on the lens above at right. Rite the keyword(s ) then the lens again and the system will show you the thread(s) where the word was used.
Be patient a collection (and knowledge ) is the result of years of dedication.
Many threads began with a "need help"Al

seniorscuba1

Reaction score
It's always nice to find small bottles they really unique look nice when displayed a few of mine I found diving over the years three of them Robert Turlington bottles on the sides it reads Robert Turlington for his invented Balsam of life . On the other side is written by the Kings patent the two laying down essence of peppermint bottles they also have by the Kings patent two other small bottles I found diving the one that's dark still has it ever was in it actually found it in over a hundred feet of water on the Shipwreck it was laying here undamaged amongst thousands of tons of smashed in Broken Steel. one of the Turlington's I found one cold Winter's day diving in a Little Bay near home but walking in the water only Knee Deep I look down and saw it laying there, so I
IMG_20200225_150846.jpg
IMG_20200225_150846.jpg
picked it up, without even getting wet.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky