So fake it's not even funny...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

AlexD

Reaction score
I laughed way too hard at that last web name [sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif] Trying to keep this as the top thread, more people need to see.

2find4me

Reaction score
What we need to do is what that guy done about that William Henry Harrison Flask!
Just make a duplicate of his picture and warn buyers from buying his coca cola bottles!

AlexD

Reaction score
He's left feedback to a buyer I've sold to. I listed one of my bottles just like the one I sold to him before and went to ask him if he would be interested in it and there was the feedback. It was not old at all, just a little while ago. This guy buys $500-$2,000 items like it's nothing though[8D] He bought three bottles from me, $76,$49,$19 all at once[:-] He's really nice, paid extremely fast. Be sad to see if he got scammed[&:]

farmerdan

Reaction score
judging by his prissy manicured nails, this guy has probably never dug a bottle in his life. Nothing will give guys like this any guilt. He has no conscience or moral compass, and he will continue as long as folks are dumb enough to buy his unbelievable fake junk. He probably buys his own items with fake accounts to boost up his feedback and fool people into believing these objects are desirable. s-c-u-m-b-a-g. Blatant forgery. Guy ought to be arrested

AlexD

Reaction score
Glad to know I'm not the only one who looks at the seller's hands in the pictures[;)] I just retail, not dig, so my nails are fairly clean.[;)] Not many places to dig here

Asterx

Reaction score
Speaking of Coca-Cola, and apologetically meandering off topic, I found an odd quote again today while flipping through a bottle book i have. They quoted a sociologist speaking on Coca-Cola: "Most people aren't lucky enough to get over the image, while drinking coca-cola, of sucking on the leg of a well massaged athlete. Its the epitome of capitalism." [;)]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown