So I wrote a Book (Rhode Island ACL Sodas)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
This is a book that has been over 10 years in the making! Started by a friend, he passed it on to me. It includes a list of every known ACL soda bottle from Rhode Island, color photos of every bottle, and detailed histories of every company. I'm working to get pics of the inside to show on Amazon. I wanted to sell if for $20 but wasn't able to make any profit on Amazon at that price. I will be selling copies in person for $20!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Congratulations. Impressive accomplishment for such a young guy or anybody. Good luck with Book Sales. LEON.

HouTxSoda

Reaction score
Good luck with the book, collectors are lucky to have such a reference available.

Csa

Reaction score
Good luck! Pretty great accomplishment.

5 gallon collector

Reaction score
First, well done, the both of you. Admirable.
Second, over 3500 different soda bottles from the smallest state, by far , in the United-50-States (yes, 1/3 the area of Hawaii and just somewhat over 1/2 the area of Delaware) seems to be to be an almost incredible number, and lends credence to the rumor that Rhode Islanders prefer soda to any of those other potables, and explains the state's abbreviated motto -- "Hope", which, as we know, is short for "Hope to have another bottle of soda, soon."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown