soda bottle / can collection for sale in Quebec

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
saw this ad on facebook marketplace , is located in Repentigny Quebec ( which is just north of city of Montreal if your unfamiliar with the area )

though I'd share the pictures as there interesting to look thru , a lot appears to be from quebec / Canada area , may also be some American items mixed in . everytime I try and look thru I notice something else I didn't see before .
price listed is $1234 and not entirely sure if that is accurate or not .

doesn't appear to be anything pre 30's but a neat mixture of soda items from 40's > 70's era

a lot of larger sized bottles , some smaller ones , 5 - 7 up swim bottles ( can't read the city obviously but assume quebec area )

lots of signs , most contain French so from quebec , orange crush , 7 up , pepsi , coca cola

lots of cans , , entire area most major brands included , lots of crush , pepsi , fresca , 7 up , cott , kik , kist

repentignycollection.jpg
repentignycollection1.jpg
repentignycollection2.jpg
repentignycollection3.jpg
repentignycollection4.jpg
repentignycollection5.jpg

embe

Reaction score
...price listed is $1234 and not entirely sure if that is accurate or not .

Pretty sure $1234 is a "make me an offer" price (it's a field that needs to be filled to post an ad, I think)

RCO

Reaction score
Pretty sure $1234 is a "make me an offer" price (it's a field that needs to be filled to post an ad, I think)

I don't think $1234 is the price , some of the signs alone would be worth hundreds of dollars each .

it doesn't explain why there suddenly selling it either ? seems odd to collect all that stuff and then want to get rid of it although people sell for different reasons

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado