Soda Pop City

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
You thought it was a place huh.It comes from Norcross Georga and is bottled by.........................Soda Pop City.[sm=lol.gif]Any info on this would be helpful. Anybody know what its worth?

Yw66610.jpg

flasherr

Reaction score
Thats a great soda bottle. I have never seen that one and it is not in my soda book. Its good to see some painted label sodas showing up on here from time to time. That is my main interest but i enjoy seeing the other bottles that others post
brian

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Brian, It's actually a pyro that was doug locally. I don't collect them so I'm trying to find out what I can before I sell it.

cc6pack

Reaction score
capsoda,

It's listed here.

http://www.gono.com/museum2003/paintedlbottles/painteds2.htm

flasherr

Reaction score
I realy like that bottle the colors are sharp it looks real clean. If it was mine and i were to put it out on my table i would probably price it around $5. I may be way off on the price but i dont price my bottles high normaly. Just my thoughts, I would love to get into a acl dump full of odd stuff. Most diggers would pass it up but id be there forever lol
Brian

digdug

Reaction score
I bought one a year ago or so. I paid $8. I saw some at a recent bottle show, one was marked $5, the other $10 at a different table. But, they are fairly common around here, since they were bottled in Norcross, Georgia.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TDF.1973